Pages

Monday 3 January 2011

Eclectic Interior Eye Candy ♥





























How much am I loving the store fenton & fenton.  I found this article in the the design files and instantly went "gush" at the eclectic mix of home eye candy!  I think this would be my ultimate dream, to set up my own store full of inspirational unique finds from all over the world.  Just makes me want to hop on a plane to go visit the store.  Unfortunately I will just have to wait for the new website to launch at the end of January and "gush" some more.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh. Does all this really come from just one store?! Such lovely colorful images. I think I'm in love with that orange cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure prettiness, Careen - thanks for the heads-up. And loving your new signature - well done you! J x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails