Pages

Monday 29 November 2010

♥ My Lovely Followers & Readers....

I really only started this blog so I could have one place to save and collect images of things that inspired me.  I never dreamed that other people would share my love for such things and actually find my blog interesting.  Every time i get a new follower or receive a lovely comment I'm still very excited,  I'm  usually straight on the computer finding out about the person, checking out their blog (if they have one) and seeing what interests them. Anyway I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all my followers and to all the lovely people that read my blog.  It really does makes me smile!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog has quickly jumped to the top of my favourites list! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails