Pages

Friday 17 September 2010

Furniture Project Love.......





































































This is the three pieces of furniture i found at the local thrift store.  I wish I could say my husband shared the same excitement as me when they arrived lol.  I can totally see the potential but he just see's a crowded room full of very old "junk".  I told him they will look great when they are finished.  Lets just hope I do a good job.  Now to decide what colour to go.  I was thinking White for the small wardrobe and chest of drawers and painting the handles in a bright metallic paint.  I was going to stain the sideboard with a dark wood stain or paint it...cant decide?  I love the detail on the top drawers and on the sideboard!....so sanding for me tomorrow night, any suggestions very welcome:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails