Pages

Sunday 12 September 2010

Bright Bold Furniture Love.....

So today i went back to the local thrift store after a very busy Sunday morning.  I managed to  purchased 3 lovely pieces of furniture for a bargain of £42. I got a solid oak side board with huge chunky feet, i love it!!!! a small single wardrobe and a set of drawers, totally gutted that a wee handle was missing but found one already on eBay to replace it.  I cant wait till they get delivered.  I will put some pics up and maybe see if i can get any suggestions as to what colour to paint them or better still how best to restore them .  Ive had a house full all weekend with my family and friends for dinner and wine on Friday (with the kids) then on Saturday lunch with a friend and my beautiful daughter before babysitting my 3 month old niece overnight, another house full of visitors at night and hardly any sleep lol....then today dropping off all the kids that stayed over and waiting patiently for my husband to come back from his boys weekend away .......wont be long till I'm off to Poland for our annual girls on tour trip.... Just thought i would share a couple of lovely ideas for my furniture from the french provincial furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails