Pages

Thursday 13 May 2010

Love My Best Friends Wedding.........



































































































I was recently bridesmaid at my best friends wedding, it was so amazing, she had lots of quirky little extras like the sweetie table above and the flip flops in the ladies for those with sore feet, cigars in the gents, she also had a homemade photo booth for people to take pictures with geek chic specs and leave messages for the bride and groom, it was such a fab day...as you can see this is me with my evening flats on striking a rather silly pose....i was wearing 6 inch heels during the day.......honest!!!!

Me and my friend made the banner after getting inspiration from stylemepretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails